Showcase | 2 Ways to Create Fast Job Estimates for Your Customers
This Showcase shows 2 processes customers are using to create job estimates. Get estimates back to customers faster than ever while keeping everything organized.
This Video's Chapters:
0:38 - Introduction to the first job estimator app
0:52 - Customer requests and project detail form
1:15 - Reviewing and tracking customer requests
2:15 - Estimating the duration and cost for each service
2:36 - Calculation of costs based on service types and materials
3:07 - Including or excluding estimates based on budget constraints
3:34 - Sharing a read-only link of the estimate with the customer
4:14 - Marking the estimate as complete and sending it to the customer via automation.
5:32 - Customers and their information
5:49 - Linking services and quotes to customers
6:33 - Creating a new customer record
7:05 - Setting prices and analyzing profit and gross margin
7:38 - Automatically creating quotes based on selected services and linking to customer
8:10 - Sharing the quote information with the customer
Introduction and Overview
• Highlighting two different ways customers are using Smart Suite to create job estimates quickly and effectively
Job Estimator - First App
• Requests: Customers can submit project requests through a form, which creates a record in Smart Suite.
• Reviewing Requests: The team can review project requirements, view contact information, and track request status.
• Selecting Services: Relevant services and material costs can be selected for the project.
•Estimating Duration and Cost: Estimated durations are added for each service, and costs are automatically calculated based on service rates.
•Adjusting Estimates: The estimated cost can be adjusted based on a maximum budget, and the estimate details are shown.
• Sharing the Estimate: A read-only share view link is generated to share the estimate with the customer.
•Completing the Estimate: When ready, the estimate can be marked as complete, triggering an automation to send the estimate information and share view link to the customer via email.
Job Estimator - Second App
• Customers: Customer information is stored, including notes and next steps.
•Linking Services: Relevant services are linked to each customer, and advanced filtering options are available for large service lists.
•Setting Prices: Prices can be set for services, and formulas calculate profit and gross margin based on costs.
•Creating Quotes: Records are automatically created for each service, linked to the customer, and display price, status, profit, and gross margin.
•Sharing Quote Information: A share view link can be generated to provide the quote information to the customer.
•Managing Quotes: Quotes can be finalized, and filters can be applied to view relevant records.