Showcase | How Contacts in Your CRM Can Sync with Google Contacts Using Make
This showcase demonstrates how you can sync your contacts between your SmartSuite CRM and Google Contacts using Make.com.
This Video's Chapters:
0:23 - Introduction to using SmartSuite as a CRM and syncing with Google Contacts
1:01 - Data Schema and Google Contacts
1:53 - Bringing Contacts from Google Calendar into SmartSuite.
2:41 - Syncing Contacts from SmartSuite to Google Contacts
3:23 - Bidirectional Syncing and Data Consistency
- Using SmartSuite as a simple CRM
- Syncing information with Google Contacts
Structure and Data Schema
- Data schema with "Contacts" and "Accounts"
- Bringing in contacts from Google Calendar
- Reflecting Google Contacts in Smart Suite
Syncing from Google Contacts to SmartSuite
- Creating a contact in Google Contacts
- Automatic creation of a record in Smart Suite
- Updating information in Google Contacts and reflecting changes in Smart Suite
Syncing from SmartSuite to Google Contacts
- Duplicating a record in Smart Suite for a new contact
- Creating the contact card in Google Contacts
- Reflecting information from Smart Suite fields in Google Contacts
- Updating information in Smart Suite for an existing record
- Pasting information into Smart Suite fields
- Reflecting the changes in Google Contacts
- Scenario 1: Watching for contacts updated/created in Google Contacts and updating/creating records in Smart Suite
- Scenario 2: Watching for new records in Smart Suite, updating existing contacts in Google Contacts, or creating new contacts
- Scenario 3: Watching for record updates in Smart Suite and updating corresponding contacts in Google Contacts
See the Make.com blueprints here!