Showcase | How Product Teams Use SmartSuite to Build and Hit Projects & Tasks Milestones
This Showcase shares how product teams use SmartSuite to build and keep track of their work in relation to deadlines.
This Video's Chapters:
0:35 - Understanding the Data Schema: Exploring how different components are connected in SmartSuite.
1:53 - View Options: Exploring the Kanban and Timeline views for effective project management
2:54 - Task Management: Streamlining workflow and automation for efficient task completion.
3:40 - Sprint Tracking: Monitoring progress and milestones in fixed intervals.
Introduction and Overview
• Data schema and the purpose of the video
• Mention of previous videos on SmartSuite usage
• Grid view and field types for capturing project information
• Linking to feedback, OKRs, and design files
• Using fields for complexity value and effort level to prioritize projects
• Organizing projects into different views (kanban view, timeline view)
• Record view for detailed project information
• Overview of task management within projects
• Use of automations to streamline workflow processes
• Assignment of tasks to specific sprints
• Populating Sprint release dates based on task assignment
• Introduction to the Sprints app
• Tracking work within fixed intervals
• Status tracking and work day calculations
• Sprint planning chart view for visualizing task status