Showcase | Managing Your Network on SmartSuite- Build Relationships & Touch Contacts
This showcase explains how to effectively manage your network in SmartSuite.
This Video's Chapters:
0:00- Intro to Showcase
0:34- Where to Find Showcase Templates?
0:46- Network Manager Overview
3:30- Searching & Reporting through Network Components
4:47- Formula to Stay on Top of Contacts
5:10- Overdue for Catchup View
5:40- Why is SmartSuite Great for Network Managing?
Introduction and Overview
- Using Smart Suite to manage incoming project requests
- Setting up new Smart Suite projects and processes
Finding Showcase Templates
- Accessing showcase templates in the workspace homepage
- Downloading templates for specific showcases
Buildout Goals & Overview
- Understanding the goals of the project buildout
- Valid business reasons for applying Smart Suite
- Checking company policies
- Managing access levels
- Testing the solution before release
Internal Request Form
- Using the internal custom requests app
- Sharing the request form with team members
- Submitting a new project request
- Including attachments with the request
Requesting More Information Email Automation
- Adding information to the request using the smart doc field
- Requesting further information from the submitter
- Changing the status to "Needs Further Information"
- Automation to send an email back to the submitter
Automation to Create Project & Tasks
- Approving the project request
- Changing the status to "Approve"
- Automation to create the project
- Viewing the created project record
- Tasks created for implementing the project
- Controlling permission levels at the solution, app, and field levels
- Setting access restrictions for different team members
Testing and Production Readiness
- Testing the automations and permissions
- Changing the status to "Production Ready"
- Notifying the team about the readiness of the solution
- Using the solution guide to document project usage
- Different sets of tasks for different project types
- Importance of structure and compliance
- Organizing new project requests in Smart Suite