SmartSuite CRM Sync with Google Contacts
This episode of our SmartSuite Showcase discusses how customers can use SmartSuite as a simple CRM and sync information with Google Contacts. The video discusses how to bring information into SmartSuite and Google Contacts and keep them synchronized. The structure is simple, consisting of two Apps, contacts, and accounts. Google Contacts can be updated by clicking the "Add to contacts" button and a record created in SmartSuite to reflect the information. Similarly, if new information is added to SmartSuite, it will reflect in Google Contacts. The integration is accomplished through make.com, and the three scenarios created to showcase this are the watch for contact creation or update, watch for new records in SmartSuite and update Google Contacts, and watch for records updated in SmartSuite and update Google Contacts. Get insight into how SmartSuite can be synced with other platforms to keep the information consistent. A link to the blueprints is provided for viewers interested in the scenarios created.
- SmartSuite can be used as a simple CRM and synced with Google Contacts
- The structure is simple, consisting of two apps, contacts, and accounts
- The integration is accomplished through make.com
- Three scenarios were created to showcase the synchronization between SmartSuite and Google Contacts
- Information can be updated in either SmartSuite or Google Contacts and will reflect in the other platform
- A link to the blueprints for the created scenarios is provided for viewers interested in the details