SmartSuite Showcase | How Marketing Team Utilize Dashboard to Streamline Campaigns
In this SmartSuite Showcase episode, we explore how marketing teams are using dashboards to streamline their production, planning, and measurement of marketing campaigns. Discover how these teams use embedded grid views, reporting toolbars, and charts to gain an overall view of their campaigns, track the status of their leads and opportunities, and analyze the ROI of their campaigns. Watch this video to learn how to utilize dashboards inside of your SmartSuite implementation and improve your marketing campaigns. Click the link below to download the template and start optimizing your campaigns today!
- Marketing teams use dashboards to get an overall view of their production, planning, and measurement of their marketing campaigns.
- The dashboard includes information about tasks, important dates, and links to meetings.
- The donut chart on the right tracks the status of all campaigns and the potential value of leads.
- Embedded grid views are used to see the tasks and campaigns together side by side.
- Using embedded grid views allows users to see the flow of automations they've set up to create the tasks that initially happen for a campaign.
This Video’s Chapters:
Showcase Intro (00:00)
Where to Download the Template (00:30)
Solution Overview (01:10)
Production Dashboard (01:26)
Embedded Grid Views (01:56)
Measurement & Analytics Dashboard (03:00)
Adding Dashboards to Starred Items (04:07)
Showcase Intro (04:37)
Copy this template